Nesmuk knives are fascinating in every respect, simply because of their appearance. Once held in the hands, the fascination increases. Those who have the pleasure of working with the knives can no longer tear themselves away. The damask knives of the Exklusiv series are the supreme discipline of forging and reflect the values of Nesmuk: uncompromising quality, attention to detail and functionality. True masterpieces.
Real, handcrafted damascus steel – but uniquely light: The one sided grind on 210 layers of damascus steel creates the unique look and excellent cutting characteristics of the hand forged blade. With only 120g, depending on material of the grip, the EXKLUSIV C90 chef’s knife is the lightest knife of the line. The 7 inch long blade makes it the all-rounder in every kitchen. Carbon percentage: 0,9%. The exclusive coating technology Nesmuk Protective Coating reduces the otherwise common maintenance effort and preserves the valuable blade for decades.
With the one sided grind, the hand forged damascus steel unleashes its full potential: From the combination of extremely fine carbon steel and an extremely thin blade originates an experience of sharpness that has no equal. The craftsmanship of real damascus steel is shown by the different look of the damascus pattern: The back side of the blade is ground flat and shows a different structure than the hollow ground front side
- Versatile Knife for mincing, chopping and slicing.
- Blade: 7 inch, hand-forged Damascus steel, 210 layers, 61 HRC, NPC coating (Nesmuk Protective Coating)
- 0.9% carbon content
- Single-sided hollow grind
- Polished edge for finest cutting
- Ferrule: polished stainless steel
- Handle made of solid material without gaps and rivets
- Included: high-quality matt black box, certificate of authenticity
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany