The blades are coated with DLC (Diamond-Like Coating) resulting in durability that is as unparalleled as it is beautiful. The exquisite handles are crafted from millennia-old bog oak – each with its own certificate of authenticity.
- Handle: Bog Oak
- Blade: Chrom-Molybdenum-Steel
- Type: Cook’s Knife, 20 cm
- Surface: DLC – Diamond-like Carbon
- Hardness: 58° HRC
- Specials: Balanced Handle with Stainless Steel End-Cap, Craftsmanship meets High-Tech
- Limited to 1.500 pcs
- Handle made of 3,249-year-old bog oak
There are no reviews yet.