The Soul chef’s knife has an 14 cm (5.5 inch) long blade made of special steel with the rare element niobium. Due to the high proportion of niobium, the finest possible steel structure is achieved despite inertia to rust, resulting in extremely high strength and cutting durability. The hardness of approx. 60 HRC, the one-sided hollow grinding and the slightly curved blade shape make the light chef’s knife a perfect tool for 90 % of all cutting work.The handles are deliberately not polished to maintain the pleasant soft feel of the wood.
The transition between blade and handle is adorned by a ferrule of matt brushed or mirror polished stainless steel. The Soul chef’s knife comes in a high-quality matte black box with the Nesmuk certificate of authenticity
- Versatile knife for mincing, chopping and slicing
- Laser cut blade from patented niobium steel
- Single-sided hollow grind
- Hardness Degree of 60 HRC
- Polished edge for finest cutting
- Brushed or mirror-polished stainless-steel collar.
- Handle made of solid material without gaps and rivets
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany